Experience the steaming rainforest, cruising on a dugout boat on one of the most famous rivers in the world. Check out where the Rio Negro meet the saltier, whiter waters of the Amazon and keep a look out for piranha and cayman on your travels. Or even … an anaconda!
Head to the ‘Marvellous City’ of Rio Janeiro for a real assault on the senses. From Christ the Reedemer and Sugarloaf mountain to the Favellas on the hill, this city shows the stark gap between the rich and poor of South America.
Once you’ve mastered the samba beats and sampled the local Caipirinha cocktails, explore the wildlife.
- Iguazu Falls
Admire the majestic Iguazu Falls Walk through dense tropical jungle Feel the raw power of the Devil's Throat Get wet...
- Admire the majestic Iguazu Falls
- Walk through dense tropical jungle
- Feel the raw power of the Devil's Throat
- Salvador Da Bahia to Belem
There are few better ways to tackle Brazil’s far-flung northeastern states than in an overland truck, and this 17-day jaunt...
- Escape the tourist trails by visiting Aracaju, a hit among local beachgoers, and Jericoacoara, a...
- From the Afro-influenced Candomble religion of Salvador, to the prominent folkloric and musical activity of...
- Spend time in Canoa Quebrada and Lencois Maranhenses National Park, both stunning examples of Brazil’s...
- Buenos Aires to Rio
Dance the tango in sophisticated Buenos Aires Marvel at the mighty Falls of Iguazu Peruse the ruins of San Ignacio...
- Dance the tango in sophisticated Buenos Aires
- Marvel at the mighty Falls of Iguazu
- Peruse the ruins of San Ignacio Mini
- Rio to Buenos Aires
Experience the rhythm and colour of Rio de Janeiro Stroll Paraty's colonial cobblestone streets Spot a wealth of wildlife in...
- Experience the rhythm and colour of Rio de Janeiro
- Stroll Paraty's colonial cobblestone streets
- Spot a wealth of wildlife in the Pantanal wetlands