South America will tantalise your senses in every way possible! From sensual Brazilian dances at the Rio Carnival, mouth-watering Argentinian steak, and the bewilderment of the flooded canopies in the rainforest.
The spectacular landscapes, vibrant cities, picturesque beaches and ancient cultures will have your heart beating for more. Once you’ve visited South America, you will quickly fall in love with this diverse and inspiring continent.
- Antarctic Explorer
A heady and inspiring cocktail of towering blue icebergs, vast penguin colonies, whales, seals and glaciers right in the heart...
- Explore the remarkable Antarctic Peninsula
- Incredible wildlife viewing including seabirds, penguins, seals and whales
- Travel on a small expedition vessel
- Cycling Colombia
Rewarding cycling in a beautiful region of rural Colombia
- Direct London to Bogota flights with Avianca
- Acclimatise in Bogota whilst joining the city's residents in their weekly traffic-free...
- Ride through lush green landscapes and mountainous terrain in the 'Eje Cafetero' coffee zone
- The Inca Trail in Comfort – Premium
Enjoy a little extra comfort as you follow in the footsteps of the Peruvian Incas
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu to discover the ruins
- Visit the Sacred Valley, including Pisac and Ollantaytambo
- Free time to explore the museums and churches of the ancient Inca capital, Cuzco
- Galapagos Adventure – Nemo II Itinerary A
Experience the enchanted world of the Galapagos Islands by Catamaran
- Spend seven nights on-board a First Class Motor Sail Catamaran exploring the Galapagos Islands
- Incredible wildlife viewing and photographic opportunities with near-tame animals
- Snorkel with iridescent fish, playful sea lions and turtles