With so many iconic trips across one of the biggest countries in the world, you could spend the rest of your travelling life exploring this wonderful place.
Explore the fascinating cities of New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, San Francisco, Texas … the list goes on! Or spend time travelling across Utah, trekking in the Big 5 national parks and ending with a lucky streak in Las Vegas. Drive iconic routes such as the ‘Big Sur’ or ‘Route 66’. Discover the Deep South and sail along the Mississippi! Enough to keep you busy for a long time to come!
- Canyon Country In-depth
Explore canyons and towering arches of the Southwest
- Jeep and walking tour of Monument Valley
- Canyonlands, Arches N.P. and view of incredible Dead Horse Point
- Private tour through Moab’s backcountry slot canyons
- Walking the Canadian Maritimes
Explore the unique charm of Nova Scotia and Canada's Maritime Provinces
- Whale watching activity in Cape Breton Highlands National Park
- Dedicated and guided hikes on most days
- Iconic views of Peggy's Cove Lighthouse
- National Parks Walk
Discover five National Parks in the USA
- Discover five National Parks
- See the magnificent Grand Canyon
- Visit Monument Valley
- Yellowstone Wildlife Trails – Reverse
Explore the land of glaciers, geysers, wolves and bears.
- Track wolves in Yellowstone N.P.
- Glacier and Grand Teton N.P.
- Specialist wildlife guides