There is very little that this vast continent cannot offer a traveller. Whether it is the breathtaking landscapes, the iconic cities, the bright lights of Sin City or the sheer diversity of the Canadian provinces; you’ll find reality to be a lot more inspiring than the silver screen.
Take a classic road trip along Route 66, visit Old Faithful, learn to surf in Hawaii, take the Rocky Mountaineer across Canada, or hit the iconic cities of New York, Boston and Philadelphia.
How much time have we got?
- Northwest Passage Westbound
Discover Greenland and the Canadian Arctic on an expedition that takes in everything from incredible landscapes and ancient cultures, to...
- Discover Greenland and the Canadian Arctic on an expedition that takes in everything from incredible...
- Explore Greenland’s colourful villages and shop for traditional Inuit handicrafts
- Look out the Arctic’s impressive wildlife, including whales, walrus and muskoxen
- Northwest Passage Eastbound
Experience the best of both the Canadian Arctic and Greenland, taking in historic Canadian and Inuit sites, glaciers and fjords...
- Experience the best of both the Canadian Arctic and Greenland, taking in historic Canadian and...
- Get up close to the Arctic’s impressive wildlife, including whales, walrus and muskoxen
- Meet the locals of traditional Inuit and Greenlandic communities
- Alaska & Kenai In-depth
Explore sparkling fjords and incredible wildlife
- Wildlife cruise around Resurrection Bay
- Float plane tour into Lake Clark National Park
- Kayaking in Kachemak Bay
- Arctic Watch Wilderness Lodge – 8 days
Spend a few days exploring the Canadian Arctic at this unique wilderness lodge and world-class Beluga whale observation site.
- Visit Cunningham River estuary, home to hundreds of Beluga whales
- See incredible Arctic Wildlife including Beluga whales, Polar bears, muskox, and Ringed seals
- Enjoy included activities on all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), Mercedes Unimogs, kayaking, and rafting