The absolute gem of the middle-eastern region, Oman has a perfect mix of stunning canyons, rugged landscapes and abandoned villages. A perfect trip for anyone interested in geology or the pure beauty of rock formations and mountain regions.
Explore the wild Hajar mountains, heading through soaring valleys and expansive wadis. You’ll come across the occasional abandoned village where you will witness their eerie, ghost like atmosphere. Visit the capital of Muscat after adventuring into the vast Oman desert and exploring the beautiful sealife of the coral reef.
- Trekking in Oman
Explore remote valleys and soaring escarpments in the Gulf's best kept secret
- Remote trekking in the Western Hajar Mountains Jebel Shams
- the incredible 'Grand Canyon' of Oman
- Stunning coastal walk
- Oman & Jordan Discovery
Experience some traditional Omani hospitality with a one-night camping getaway under the stars in Wahiba Sands Discover Oman's most phenomenal...
- Experience some traditional Omani hospitality with a one-night camping getaway under the stars in Wahiba...
- Discover Oman's most phenomenal fortresses and mosques, including the beautifully preserved Jabrin Fort
- Spend a whole day uncovering the majesty and mystery of the world wonder of Petra....