Known as the ‘Switzerland of the Middle East’, Jordan is a traditionally peaceful country with well-protected borders and a wonderfully friendly reception. Despite being a ‘young’ country you will find ancient culture and historic ruins in every direction you turn.
Petra is the crown jewel of sites in Jordan; a mecca for travellers looking to explore the country. Wander through its pinkish walls and historical treasures, before heading over to the grand vistas of Wadi Rum! Finish off with a truly surreal floating experience in the Dead Sea, dwarfed by the beautiful Rift Valley cliffs.
- Jordan Real Food Adventure
Uncover secret traditions and flavours with a Jordanian shepherd over breakfast. Drink fire-warmed sheep’s milk, then scoop bread into a...
- Uncover secret traditions and flavours with a Jordanian shepherd over breakfast. Drink fire-warmed sheep’s milk,...
- You never forget your first glimpse of The Treasury in Petra, often referred to as...
- Savour the smells and tastes of a freshly prepared Bedouin zarb – slow roasted vegetables...
- Jordan Family Holiday
Follow in the footsteps of Indiana Jones and explore the amazing ancient city of Petra, with history brought to life...
- Follow in the footsteps of Indiana Jones and explore the amazing ancient city of Petra,...
- Learn a new game to take home, playing ‘Seven stones’ with local children
- Camp in the middle of the desert in Wadi Rum under a blanket of stars...
- The Lost City of Petra
Explore Jordan's 'Lost City' of Petra
- Explore the 'Lost City' of Petra
- Camp in the desert
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Petra & Wadi Rum Trek
Enjoy a magical desert trek through Jordan
- Beautiful desert landscape of UNESCO World Heritage Site Wadi Rum
- Traditional Bedouin camp
- Famous rose-red city of Petra