Home to one of the oldest civilisations in the world, you will find Iran is full of travel surprises to help your friends overcome the shock announcement of your latest destination! Set aside everything you have heard about Iran in the media, this is one of the most authentic travel destinations you will ever come across!
Unspoilt by tourism this country offers a unique opportunity to experience an authentic culture in its greatest sense. Explore the Persian history and the influences of the Greek, Turkish and Mongol empires. Wander through the capital of Tehran, a real ancient icon with its bustling marketplaces and haggling locals. Then head out to the countryside to see the beautiful mosques, architecture and tried in the footsteps of Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great!
- Highlights of Iran
Uncover the best of Central Iran over a week exploring Shiraz, Yazd and Isahan!
- Persepolis’ Grandeur
- Isfahan’s Majestic Square
- Yazd’s Towers of Silence
- Journey to Persia
Discover ancient Persian sites, Zoroastrian heritage, desert citadels and some of the world's best Islamic architecture in the world on...
- Shiraz the city of poets, roses and nightingales and ancient Persian centre
- Persepolis the heart of the Achaemenian Empire
- Isfahan, the old capital and the 'Jewel of Islamic Iran'
- Iran: Ancient cities and Damavand
Climb Iran's highest mountain before uncovering its 3000-year-old cultural heritage.
- Summit a classic snow-capped volcano
- Trek in the Alborz Mountains
- Climb the highest peak in western Asia
- Tbilisi to Isfahan
A fascinating cultural journey through the Caucasus region and Iran
- UNESCO churches and fortresses in Georgia
- See Mount Ararat towering over Yerevan
- Discover lesser known Trabiz, gateway to northern Iran