Perhaps the most misunderstood of regions, the Middle East oozes history, character and culture like no other place in the world. Its complicated history and mix of civilisations makes for a truly inspiring trip … whichever country you choose to explore.
Ride across the dunes of the Sahara with the Bedouin tribes, cruise on the nile, float in the Dead Sea, haggle in the backstreet souqs or just relax and watch the world go by! The Middle East is an epic assault on every sense!
- Highlights of Iran
Uncover the best of Central Iran over a week exploring Shiraz, Yazd and Isahan!
- Persepolis’ Grandeur
- Isfahan’s Majestic Square
- Yazd’s Towers of Silence
- Trekking in Oman
Explore remote valleys and soaring escarpments in the Gulf's best kept secret
- Remote trekking in the Western Hajar Mountains Jebel Shams
- the incredible 'Grand Canyon' of Oman
- Stunning coastal walk
- Highlights of Georgia & Armenia
A fascinating cultural journey through the heart of the Caucasus
- Visit UNESCO churches and fortresses in Georgia
- See Mount Ararat towering over Yerevan
- Visit spectacular monasteries in Armenia including Khor Virap
- Turkey Real Food Adventure
Istanbul is brimming with delectable dishes, and the options can be dizzying. But your expert local guide will have you...
- Istanbul is brimming with delectable dishes, and the options can be dizzying. But your expert...
- On no other Intrepid trip can you taste the tantalising flavours of Akyaka's Wednesday farmers'...
- With hands-on cooking classes, you'll get up close and personal with Turkey's age-old culinary traditions,...