- Greenland Valleys and Fjords
Meet locals along the west coast of Greenland and explore traditional Inuit settlements Soak in the geothermal hot springs at...
- Meet locals along the west coast of Greenland and explore traditional Inuit settlements
- Soak in the geothermal hot springs at Uunartoq while icebergs float by
- Visit the dramatic landscape of Tasermiut fjord, known as ‘arctic Patagonia’
- Fly & Cruise – South Georgia in Depth
Witness massive numbers of polar wildlife, spectacular scenery and historically significant sites from early explorations to the Antarctic region.
- Explore South Georgia, with its remarkable history and spectacular wildlife
- Incredible wildlife viewing including seabirds, penguins, and seals
- Fly between Punta Arenas and Stanley, Falkland Islands
- Antarctic Express – Crossing the Circle (Island Sky)
Your adventure begins in the most populated city in Patagonia, Punta Arenas. There are plenty of museums, restaurants and shops...
- Your adventure begins in the most populated city in Patagonia, Punta Arenas. There are plenty...
- Flying from Punta Arenas to the South Shetland Islands is the fastest, most direct way...
- Go where few others do...over the Antarctic Circle. This voyage will have you joining...
- Cross-country Skiing in the Pyrenees
Enjoy a wealth of tracks and Pyrenean views
- Varied skiing at over 2000m in the Pyrenees Orientales
- Traditional high mountain hotel
- Free day for downhill skiing, snowshoeing or sightseeing