Austria is a country offering the most picturesque of scenery you can imagine; coupled with fantastic eateries, friendly locals and the most amazing walking and cycling routes … you’ll be hard pressed to find a more pleasing destination.
Austria provides travellers with rugged, snow-capped mountains standing command over lush meadows and chocolate box villages. Explore the banks of the River Danube and spend a couple of days in the beautiful Vienna. The city provides a great testament to music, art and architecture! A powerful place to spend your time!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Danube Self – Guided Cycling Weekend
A relaxed weekend of cycling in Austria
- Traffic-free cycling
- Picturesque towns
- Beautiful Danube scenery
- Dolomites Cross-country Skills Week
Improve your skills with expert tuition
- Improve your skiing skills
- Comfortable family-run hotel with spa
- Marathon special week
- Dolomites Centre-Based Cycling
Explore the highlights on Dolomites by bike
- Immerse yourself in spectacular mountain scenery
- Indulge in world renowned Dolomiti cuisine
- Relax in a wonderful 4-star hotel
- Austrian Tyrol Skate Week
Classic and skate cross-country skiing in the Tyrol
- All departures led by Eric Woolley
- Skating weeks for beginners or improvers
- Classic weeks with introduction to skating