Albania, the last frontier of Europe! Not your average holiday destination. But who said we’re average? The country is still emerging from relative isolation and is overflowing with fantastic experiences for our intrepid travellers. Uncover the remains of intriguing civilisations dating back to the ancient Greeks, Byzantines and Romans. Travel to Lake Ohrid across the White Mountains to experience the traditional Albanian rural lifestyle.
A country of outstanding beauty and fascinating culture! Conquer the last frontier before it catches on.
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Highlights of Albania
Enjoy wild landscapes, rich culture and outstanding natural beauty in undiscovered Albania
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Butrint, Berat and Gjirokaster
- Discover historical monuments including Durres Amphitheatre and Korce Church
- Journey through the beautiful Albanian Riviera
- The Best of the Via Dinarica
Stunning mountainous landscapes in Albania, Kosovo and Montenegro
- Traditional shepherd hospitality
- Cross remote borders
- Wild mountain scenery
- Snowshoeing in Albania
Snowshoe amidst the rugged Albanian Alps and experience traditional rural life
- The wild landscapes of Valbonë National Park
- Rural hamlets, open meadows and pine forest
- Visit the fascinating cities of Tirana and Prizren
- Albanian Riviera Adventure
A fun-packed family adventure on the Albanian coast
- Kayak to secluded beaches
- Nature walks at Llogara National Park
- UNESCO World Heritage sites