Our European trips are specifically selected for those who want to do more than spend a week on a beach! Europe’s heritage, ancient civilisations and wonders of the world are much closer to home than we realise!
It maybe the second smallest continent but when you’re exploring medieval cathedrals in Northern Europe, kayaking down a river in Turkey or witnessing the awe-inspiring Northern Lights in Iceland; it will feel pretty huge!
Explore music, art, architecture, natural wonders, food, wine … or do something easy … like cycling a stage of the Tour de France!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Dolomites, Lake Garda & Venice Ride
Ride through the stunning Italian Dolomites to the Venice Lagoon
- Cycle through stunning Dolomite scenery
- Relax on a boat trip across Lake Garda
- Discover the fascinating cities of Verona, Padova and Venice
- Spitsbergen Photography Adventure
There are more polar bears than people on Spitsbergen so there’ll be plenty of chances for ‘ice bear’ encounters Take...
- There are more polar bears than people on Spitsbergen so there’ll be plenty of chances...
- Take advantage of 24 hours of daylight, and an itinerary that follows the wildlife, for...
- Jump in Zodiacs to cruise up to towering glaciers and glistening icebergs, and land on...
- Highlights of Romania
Explore one of Europe's most fascinating countries
- Marvel at the painted monasteries of Bucovina
- Through the Vaser Valley on a steam train
- Visit the mediaeval towns and villages of Transylvania
- Cycle Cilento & the Amalfi Coast
Cycle from the unspoilt and quiet Cilento to the UNESCO Amalfi Coast
- Discover the rugged nature of Cilento National Park
- Cycle along the stunning Amalfi Coast
- Enjoy the Italian warm hospitality and succulent cuisine
Places to visit
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Czech Republic