Don’t just visit Costa Rica, take the time to get under its skin and experience the real way of life in this charismatic place.
Discover the country’s secrets, from its wildlife rich waters to its dense jungle and extreme sense of adventure! A trip to the Corcovado National Park is a must, commonly referred to as the most biologically intense on earth – you certainly won’t be disappointed. Uncover the wonderful gems of Sarapiqui and Tortuguero; hot springs, waterfalls, live volcanoes! Then to cap it all off… learn to ‘shake your booty’ to the samba soundtrack of this iconic place!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Costa Rica Coast to Coast
From the Caribbean to the Pacific, the best of Costa Rica on foot
- Travel from the Caribbean to the Pacific coast
- Day walks to waterfalls through diverse scenery
- National parks, forests and volcanoes
- Costa Rica Family Adventure
Dive into the heart of one of the world’s most biologically diverse countries, travelling along rivers, through dense rainforest, past...
- Dive into the heart of one of the world’s most biologically diverse countries, travelling along...
- Get active on an incredible range of outdoor pursuits, from battling rapids while whitewater rafting...
- Enjoy up-close encounters with Costa Rica’s endless wildlife, then enjoy plenty of time to let...
- Cycle Nicaragua, Costa Rica & Panama
Cycle three Central American countries from Nicaragua to Panama
- Cycle through three different countries in two weeks
- Pacific beaches and the idyllic Caribbean islands of Bocas del Toro
- Dramatic Ometepe Island, with its twin volcanic peaks
- Costa Rica: Hike, Raft & Canyon
Get into the hidden heart of rural Costa Rica, heading out a 4-day hike through some of the most world’s...
- Get into the hidden heart of rural Costa Rica, heading out a 4-day hike through...
- Look out for toucans, quetzals, alligators, crocodiles, monkeys, iguanas, turtles, sloths and more as you...
- Swim in hidden waterfalls and experience rural Costa Rican life and culture