Borneo is increasing in popularity for a very good reason. It encompasses culture, natural beauty and exotic animals in a single trip.
Journey to the cities of Kota Kinabula and Kuching, and encounter the warm hospitality of indigenous tribes in the rural villages. Head to the Danum Valley, a nature lovers paradise which you’ll be sure to remember forever. Trek the lush jungles, sail down the scenic rivers, soak up stunning mountain vista, but save yourself for some very special encounters with the Orangutans in one of the countries sanctuaries.
And if you’re left feeling exhausted after all of this adventure, you can always head to Borneo’s beautiful beaches to rest and recuperate before heading back to reality.
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Borneo Wildlife Discoverer
Showcasing the best of Borneo - wildlife, rainforests and tropical beaches
- Orang-utan spotting
- Mulu N.P. with the impressive Deer Cave bat exodus
- River cruising in Kinabatagan
- Borneo Family Adventure
Take a guided walk through the lush lower trails of Kinabalu National Park, witness Mt Kinabalu in all its glory...
- Take a guided walk through the lush lower trails of Kinabalu National Park, witness Mt...
- Stay overnight among the birds and beasts of the jungle, right next to an oxbow...
- A homestay in a Malay village offers an authentic experience of the local culture. Try...
- Trekking Borneo & Beyond
Explore the lowlands, highlands and jungles of Borneo and the Malaysian Peninsula.
- The jungles of Taman Nagara
- Sepilok's Orang-utans
- Summit of Mt. Kinabalu
- Borneo & the Malaysian Peninsula
Discover Borneo and the Malaysian Peninsula’s incredible natural and cultural diversity.
- Explore colonial Penang and Malacca
- Discover Kuala Lumpur's culinary and cultural diversity
- Look for Orang-utans and Pygmy elephants