From the untouched wilds of Outer Mongolia to the delights and natural beauty of Halong Bay in Vietnam, we can all find something in Asia to peak our interest.
The highs and lows of human nature are laid bare across the sheer diversity of Asian cultures. Experience the warmest of welcomes and spiritual highs of Angkor Wat in Cambodia, then witness the haunting footprint of the Khmer Rouge in Pnomh Penh.
Travel through India and visit the romantic region of Rajasthan. Explore the mysterious Myanmar and gain an insight into its complex history.
Asia is a continent to fall in love with. A continent to awaken the senses. A continent to change your perspective.
If you are interested in finding out more about the countries of Asia then download our printable guide here (pdf).
- Highlights of Vietnam
Rural and cultural highlights of Vietnam
- Underground rivers and caves of Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park
- Boat trip around stunning Halong Bay
- Hanoi city tour including the Old Quarter
- Vietnam & China Adventure
In just over a week experience the best of Vietnam, from the bustle of Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi,...
- In just over a week experience the best of Vietnam, from the bustle of Ho...
- This trip involves a day on the winding waterways of the Mekong Delta, the lifeblood...
- Spend the night on one of the iconic junk-style boats that cruise between the limestone...
- Jewel of the Russian Far East
Explore the remote eastern coast of Russia, a vast wilderness inhabited by Kamchatka Brown bears, Red fox, Sea otters and...
- Discover the Chukotka, Koryak and Kamchatka coastline
- Two days exploring the wildlife-rich Commander Islands
- Travel in a small expedition vessel
- Tigers in Focus
Spend time in Tadoba National Park and see the tiger in its natural environment
- 11 Game drives in the beautiful Tadoba National Park
- Search for tiger in one of the finest habitats in India
- View other endangered species, including leopard and Sloth bear
Places to visit
- Burma / Myanmar
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka