Take a walk on the wild side! Africa is a continent of huge contrasts, with each experience greater than the last. The Dark Continent offers a bewitching draw which will see you return time and time again. Home to some of the worlds most breath taking landscapes and diverse tribal cultures, you can find yourself witnessing a lion hunt her prey in one minute, then haggling with the locals in a Morroccan souk the next!
We have one of the largest selections of Africa trips to bring you the very experience you are looking for. Take a look at our featured trips below, or contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design one just for you.
- Highlights of Morocco – Premium
Imperial cities, Atlas Mountains, Sahara Desert and the Atlantic coast
- Imperial cities of Rabat, Meknes, Fez and Marrakech
- Spend the night under the stars in the Sahara Desert
- Visit the Roman ruins of Volubilis and the impressive Todra Gorge
- Cycle Morocco
Cycling allows you to get closer to the real Morocco – from bicycles to Berbers, bustling souks to the High...
- Cycling allows you to get closer to the real Morocco – from bicycles to Berbers,...
- End rewarding days in the saddle with Moroccan feasts in Djemma el-Fna, a traditional dinner...
- Ride both bikes and camels in the Sahara to a starlit nomad camp - the ultimate...
- Cycling the Drakensberg & Kruger
From the jagged peaks of the Drakensberg to the spectacular wildlife in Kruger, explore eastern South Africa by bike.
- Discover the magnificent Drakensberg Mountains
- Search for the big 5 in Kruger National Park
- Cycle through vast mountain scenery, forests, waterfalls and canyons
- Gorillas & Masai Mara
Fantastic wildlife viewing in Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda.
- Enjoy one precious hour in the company of Rwanda's Mountain gorillas
- View fantastic wildlife in the famous Masai Mara
- Enjoy game drives in Lake Nakuru National Park
Places to visit
- South Africa